Hopefully you’ve stuck with your New Year’s resolution this far, January isn’t even over yet! And if you vowed to yourself to eat healthier in 2014, we’ve got recipes for your next meal covered. Check out the delicious and guilt-free dishes below.
1. Walnut and goat cheese is a delicious combination, add pomegranate vinaigrette dressing for extra flavor.
Beet, Walnut, Goat Cheese and Baby Greens Salad via myrecipes.com
2. This vegan take on Pad Thai will treat you to the taste of takeout without the crazy amounts of fat! And because the noodles are made of zucchini, it’s also gluten-free.
Zucchini Noodles in Thai Peanut Sauce via eatingbirdfood.com
3. This pudding recipe doesn’t use cornstarch or heavy cream to thicken it, and has a soy-free option too.
Banana Pudding via chocolatecoveredkatie.com
4. Use light OJ or sugar-free pomegranate juice to mix into this fruit-filled champagne punch.
Champagne Sangria Punch via iowagirleats.com
5. Make smart choices while eating out!
Not much of a cook? Just want to enjoy a night out in Boston with your friends or family? Make the healthy choice, like the Citrus-Marinated Roasted 1/2 Chicken at Tavern Road or the Vegan Raviolotti at Gennaro’s 5 North Square. Grab a same-day reservation at these restaurants through BEELINE to ease the trouble of planning your night out!